Builders and Architects Guide to Using Full Spec Resin for Commercial Purposes
Full Spec are proud of our product and the reputation it has achieved within the building, architecture and landscaping industries. Not only can Full Spec resin create beautiful, functional hardscapes in residential properties, but it also works just as well on commercial properties.
If you’ve been thinking about providing visitors to your commercial property with some pleasant outdoor space, then it is important to know how to use Full Spec resin to maximum effect. We believe that commercial applications of porous resin in properties such as shopping centres, hospitals, schools, swimming pools and day care centres is set to take off in the coming years. Now is the time to learn all about it, so that you can be prepared when a customer or client requests it. In this post we will fill you in on everything you need to know.
Full Spec Resin – Why It Should Be the Number One Choice of Builders
Commercial properties are used by a wide variety of people on a daily basis, so it is important that they are both functional and hard wearing. Traditional concrete surfaces require costly maintenance, regular cleaning and are prone to staining. Because the surface is non-porous, concrete surfaces also require a lot more thought and planning as extra drainage is required. Here are a few reasons why Full Spec resin makes much better sense:
- Easy to maintain – no commercial property owner wants to waste money and time on maintenance. Our resin is easy to maintain and can be cleaned with a pressure washer.
- Slip Resistance – concrete surfaces become slipper after periods of heavy rain. Because resin features fine aggregate, it offers excellent slip resistance that exceeds the minimum safety standard, and it is great in all weather conditions.
- Safety – Resin is great from a safety perspective, offering benefits to both fully abled and differently abled people. Slips and falls are one of the most common injuries in public spaces, but the risk of these incidents occurring is significantly reduced when using porous resin. This saves commercial property owners money on costly insurance claims.
- Aesthetic Appeal – First impressions are everything, and an old, run down building which looks untidy will not be attractive to customers and patrons. Full Spec resin enables you to create an attractive, long lasting surface that is inviting to customers and visitors. This leads to increased patronage, generating stronger returns for the business.
- Natural Drainage – Drainage is expensive and time consuming to install, and it’s also rather unsightly. Porous resin allows water to pass through naturally, allowing for a much neater aesthetic and reduced requirements for drains.
- Good for the garden – Many commercial properties feature large trees or landscaped gardens. If you have trees located in pits, you can cover them in porous resin to protect them whilst still ensuring adequate water supply. This helps to increase the lifespan of the tree and improve aesthetic appeal.
- Customisable – Large businesses that wish to increase their brand awareness can take advantage of porous resin. Custom logos and colours can be incorporated into the surface, the possibilities are endless.
- Noise Reduction – Full Spec resin offers excellent sound-dampening qualities. This makes it a popular choice for car parks and areas where large groups of people often gather.
Suitable for Almost Any Area
Full Spec resin is suitable for just about anything. Whether you need a carpark, hardscaped courtyard, playground, pathway or tree surroundings – the options are endless. We can create a mix to suit your unique requirements, which provides you with peace of mind that the product will last the distance. Some customers may be concerned about the longevity of resin when used in commercial car parks, but there is no need to worry as we guarantee the product for ten years. Line markings can easily be made on the surface, so it’s a great alternative to concrete.
Forward thinking businesses have even started to use our product to create relaxing areas for their employees. Employees need a place to unwind during their work breaks, so a porous resin lunch area makes a lot of sense. Porous resin is ideal because it sets quickly, looks great, does not present trip hazards and requires minimal maintenance. Employees will be more productive having spent some time in the fresh air and sunshine, they are also likely to report higher job satisfaction. This is great for business, so it’s worth encouraging commercial property owners to create areas such as these using Full Spec resin rather than concrete or other non-porous, high maintenance materials.
The Full Spec Advantage
As experts in the field, Full Spec know everything there is to know about porous resin. We have a long list of happy clients who love working with us due to our professional, collaborative approach towards large projects. Whether it’s for a school, hospital, day care or business premises – Full Spec resin is an ideal alternative to concrete.
If you have a commercial project in the pipeline and would like to seek some advice on porous resin, please get in touch with us today